Sew, Let’s Quilt Along!
The mystery QAL brought to you from Partners in Design: A place where Friends and Fabric Meet ended on Septmeber 24, 2019. But you can still download the pattern I wrote and designed for it here for free.
My block “Sew Let’s Quilt Shop” is a 12” x 12” pieced block with optional decorative appliques provided. It’s your shop so have fun choosing your fabrics and adding any embellishments to make your shop shine! If you use and make my pattern and post it on your own blog, please link back to this page!
My tutorial page for the pattern is here.
To join upcoming QALs from Partners in Design:
- Follow my blog for the latest annoucements.
- Join the “Partners in Design” Facebook group .
- Sandra Healy of Sandra Healy Designs
- April Adams of JANDA Bend Quilts
- Sherry Shish of Powered By Quilting
- Bobbi Bridgeman of Snowy Days Quilting
- Abbie Danahy of Sparkle On! ⇐⇐⇐You are here!
- Jennifer Fulton of Inquiring Quilter
- Karen Thurn of Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats
- Kathleen McCormick of Kathleen McMusing
- Laura Piland of Slice of Pi Quilts
- Becca Fenstermaker of Pretty Piney Quilts
- Sandy Maxfield of SandyStar Designs
Thank you to all of our wonderful Prize Sponsors: