Hello! Today is closing post of the Barn Quilt BOM from Sherry Shish of Powered by Quilting and we are showing our final quilt top!!!
Making and finishing this quilt top was a major accomplishment for me. I have never pieced together anything with so many pieces and such an elaborate design.
The pattern size finish is 72″x 84″ but I added borders of my background fabric (Bella Solid Ash) so it would fit amply on a queen size bed. My final size is 84″ x 90″.
Ruthie helped me arrange the final rows together ;)
I will be using the purple solid (Bella Periwinkle) that I used in the center star for the binding. I will be quilting it on my domestic machine, so something simple and straight lined.
Thank you Sherry for an awesome pattern and thank you all for following its progress.
The Barn Quilt BOM pattern is written and designed by Sherry Shish and is available for purchase for $20.00.
Barn Quilt BOM Hosts: Please visit these hosts to see their Month 4 blocks too! And to get their tips and inspiration for working on yours.
Abbie Danahy of Sparkle On! >>>you are here!
April Adams of JANDA Bend Quilts
Kathleen McCormick of Kathleen McMusing
Vanda Chittenden of Quilting with Vanda
Quilt Along Schedule:
- August: Barn BOM started!
- September: Month 1 blocks. √
- October 10/2: Month 2 blocks and Mini Quilt #1 assembly. √
- November 11/6: Month 3 blocks. √
- December 12/4: Month 4 blocks and Mini Quilt #2 assembly. √
- January 1/1: Month 5 blocks/Mini Quilt #3 assembly. √
- February 2/5: Month 6 blocks and Quilt Top Assembly. √
- March 3/4: Show off your amazing work! √ 😊
Thank you for visiting!
Linking up with What I Made Monday of Pretty Piney Quilts.